Our Latest Project Triumph 2013 Bonneville!
What we did to the bike:
T100 was already very pretty looking bike when its owner Omur Uluask brought her to our garage. We tried to do our best mainly to carry visual ballance as far as we can. After the drawing process we started our work.
-We threw out the rear fender, stop and signal assembly. Tail length was our main concern . It originally had straight end pipes with plastic caps hidden underneath the seat. We’ve shorthened tail end and seat approximately %20 and ended it with a loop. Then we cutoff small piece of the loop to make the seat bolts accessible.
-We’ve fitted progressive rear shocks to improve handling which are 2-3 cms higher then stock to give the bike a bit more aggressive stance.
-After ballancing the tail length and posture we’ve made an new shorter seat plate and and reshaped the foam with a higher back bump. We’ve covered it with brown handmade real leather. We’ve also fitted LUIMOTO gold gel under the cover.
-We’ve fitted handmade aluminum rear and front fender to accompany new rear balance.
-We’ve made a handmade rear stoplight made in lathe. Design inspiration coming from engine fins. We tried to carry that look to the tail light.
-We’ve relocated front and rear turn signals.
-We’ve fitted a OEM yellow beam to get more characteristic and vintage look. We also made and aggressive looking guard to the headlight rim.
-We’ve fitted bitwell low rise handle bar to accompany new riding posture. And covered the grips with the same brown leather.
-We’ve fitted K&N air filters and British Customs Predator silencers. Then we wired Power commander to squeeze out more power. after dyno testing and new mapping we’ve manage to get 68,7 hp 71 torque.
-We’ve drilled out side panel referencing to open air filter and placed aluminum mesh under it. fitted a handmade front engine guard
-Also fitted steering damper Lsl sliders.